With this blog comes the hopes and dreams that it will serve multiple purposes.
The first and most significant purpose is to serve as an avenue toward healing the pain that many children of families of violence still carry with them in their adult lives.
Secondly, it will provide educational material. As you make your journey, hopefully you will find the support here of others who have made or who are in the process of making this same journey. The tools and the support that you will need can be found here.

Be aware the content of this blog is in no way "Dressed Up". This blog, like family violence itself, is not a walk in the park. Here the reality is faced both past and present!

Content will be added to this blog as it is made available.

PLEASE KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE !!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Give Me An Angel



Where are the words ?
Stuffed deep down inside my soul.
I can't get them out.
They just seem to hide inside my soul.
The tongue that I speak with is tangled and tied.
The spirit thats broken won't mend til I die.

My heart speaks the words
that my voice can not say.
It tells of pain
that just won't fade away.
It cries in the night
and it cries in the day.
It wanders alone
in a valley so dark and grey.

Cover me with white roses
from my head to my toes.
Fill me with the fragrance
as sweet as a white rose.
Take all the pain
and gently dispose of it.

Whisper " I love you"
so I can hear you.
Touch me with gentleness,
wipe all my tears away.
Just hold me with arms
that don't go away from me.
Keep me in your heart.
Everyday.

© 2000 by the authorwho wishes to remain annonymous.
~*~*~*~
Thank you FS_16 for sharing a part
of you, so that others will know
They Are Not Alone.

No comments: